Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jaci Burton Scores....Again!

Changing The Game
Jaci Burton
Released August 2, 2011
299 Pages
Berkley Heat








Holy Sex Batman.....this one will require a cold shower!  Jaci has brought us the second installlment of her Play By Play series, Changing The Game, which turns up the heat triple time.  First Basemen, Gavin Riley doesn't like that his very hot, very sexy agent has been avoiding him ever since being canned by his big brother, Mick.  He wants to get to the bottom of the issue but all he gets is Elizabeth under him, in his bed and plans to keep her there for as long as this "thing" between them lasts.  Sounds simple until things become more than just 'friends with benefits'.  Liz has been in love with Gavin for years and if he finds out how she really feels she could lose it all, not just her client but her heart.  You need to run out and purchase this amazing read...like NOW...if you are looking for a sweet love story with some very sexy, very steamy, very 'oh baby' sex...you have found it all right here.

Looking forward to the next installment of the Play By Play series, Taking A Shot, coming in February,  featuring Jenna Riley and Ty Andersen.  What will happen when these two polar opposites finally ignite the flame!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I like how you describe this website as Delicious book reviews, because that torso above is definetly that!!

Maureen said...

Lisa, I have to say, after reading this review, not only was I biting my lip and gasping, but I have to search my nook immediately!

Tabitha said...

I have the first book in the tbr pile. Guess I should get to that one before picking this one up in order to understand Mick's behavior. Or I wouldn't want to read the first book if I hate him in this one. Lol