Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bound or Not?

Bound by Pleasure
Lacey Wolfe
Releasing August 20th, 2012
ebook
Beachwalk Press
Source: Publisher

Coming from a reviewer who isn't the biggest fan of the BDSM theme with my romance, I did enjoy this Upcoming Release from Lacey Wolfe. 

Bound by Pleasure introduces Megan, an erotic romance writer who wants to enter into a sub/Dom relationship.  With the help of a friend, she gets hooked up with Greg, an artist, who doesn't look like a typical Dom, but when it comes to the playroom, he wants his sub to follow the rules or suffer the consequences.

As Megan and Greg continue on in their "relationship", a real relationship begins to form.  The two begin to fall for one another, but Megan feels as if she can't share her true feelings, and Greg doesn't want to scare Megan off, especially if she isn't ready for a sub/Dom relationship for life.  These two have A LOT to discuss, if they could just get past the fears, they might have a chance at a real Happily Ever After.

As I mentioned, I am not a huge BDSM fan, I think it may have to do with the fact that I personally wouldn't like someone telling me what to do...haha, but I can actually find myself relating with the heroine, Megan, and all the questions she has about the lifestyle and if she can see herself actually making the full commitment.  Ms. Wolfe writes the truth about what any woman would be feeling if thrown into the same position, or positions..hee hee.  I am a BIG fan of the "eye roll"...read and you will understand!!

I enjoyed getting to know Greg and Megan, and watching as they tried to figure out what the other was feeling.  Goes to show you that when you are just honest and get things off your chest, the outcome can be all you wanted and more. 

This is a great, quick read for anyone who likes a romance with a little bit of naughty play on the side.  I will continue to read Ms. Wolfe's romances since she has yet to let me down!!

Enjoy and Happy Reading!!



2 comments:

Jaye Shields said...

Great review. BDSM seems to be all the rage. I'll definitely check Lacey's book out. Gotta love those Beachwalk girls. Not that I'm partial or anything...

Pepper said...

This sounds like another great read from Lacey Wolfe. I'll be reading it for sure.