Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daring Rescues and Steamy Nights

Hot Zone
Elite Force #2
Catherine Mann
Released Dec 1st, 2011
337 Pages
Sourcebooks Casablanca
Source: Reviewer Purchased

Now this is what I'm talkin' about!!  This is my kind of romance suspense, one with a broken hero and heroine who are fighting the attraction to each other the whole way, kicking and screaming...I LOVED IT!!

Master Sergeant, Hugh Franco, has lost more than his share in his lifetime and he is just counting the days until he can be with his family again. 

That's before he meets Amelia Bailey, an Alabama based prosecutor, who is in the Bahamas helping her brother and sister-in-law with their adoption proceedings, right before the earthquake struck.  Hugh is sent in to stabilize the victim and before he knows what is happening, they have formed a connection that he has only felt with one other woman in his life.  After his team rescues them both and her nephew, Joshua, he tries to walk away, but something keeps pulling him back, something he doesn't want to feel, something that he wants to keep buried deep.

As the book goes on, Amelia and Hugh find themselves buried deep in more than they ever imagined, not just in each other, but in danger.  They must work together, while keeping their true feelings buried deep.

Oh boy....did this book have more emotion than I expected. I simply adored this book, and the building relationship between Hugh and Amelia.  This was a page turner for me and I did not want it to end.  Such a better fit for me than book one of the series. 

I can't wait to get started on Under Fire so I can see where the flaming attraction between Liam and Rachel is headed!!  We get a great start to their romance in Hot Zone!

My recommendation is to READ THIS BOOK...KIndle even has Cover Me and Hot Zone for $1.99 as a Two Book Deal...That's a SICK price...so all my kindle users...get them NOW!!

http://www.amazon.com/Elite-Force-Others-Catherine-ebook/dp/B007SXAOQW/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335622172&sr=1-8

No comments: