Saturday, December 10, 2011

Treading Water Rocks the Boat

Treading Water
Marie Force
Released Oct 25th, 2011
E-Book
Source: Reviewer Purchased







First things first, I want to take a minute to Congratulate Marie Force on Finally being able to publish this Trilogy.  If you have visited Marie's Website, you would have read all about the Treading Water Trilogy and how they have been put on the back burner for long enough, and let me just say how excited I am to be able to get my hands on the first two books!


If you are a Marie Force lover like me, you must have already read all of her other series and stand alone books, so I wanted to give a fair warning that this Trilogy is a bit different from the usual Force book.  They touch on some sensitive subject manner that many of you may not agree with, and they are just more "REAL" or "True to Life", meaning that you might know someone who has gone through the same situations happening  or have read something like it happening. 

They aren't your typical Romance where Two people meet, fall in love, break-up and then find each other again...ohhhh NO.....these are definitely not that...They are So, so much more!!


Treading Water starts with a horrible accident that changes the lives of Jack Harrington and his three daughters, Jill, Kate and Maggie.  After a year passes, with his wife still in a coma, Jack knows he needs to get his family back together and start living again.  Finally back to work, Jack meets Andi Walsh, a colleague working with his firm on a large Hotel project.  Jack is not looking for love when he meets Andi, but that is exactly what he finds.  Will Jack and Andi get their second chance at love or will surprising events tear them apart?


I can't give anymore away....I am going to leave you with only your wild imagination and the need to purchase this book the second you finish reading this blog.  But, I will tell you that this book will take you on a roller coaster of emotions from feeling warm and fuzzy to your chest tightening over the pain and heartbreak. 

The one thing that Marie never fails to do, is to bring us these beautiful "Worlds", or settings.  They are so well described that you can almost feel the breeze of the ocean blowing across your face.  After reading Treading Water I was ready to pack a bag and head to Newport for the weekend! 

Everyone is going to have their own opinions about this book, it has be getting some "controversial reviews".  I think everyone has the right to their own opinions, BUT don't let bad reviews that go on and on and on, keep you from enjoying an AMAZING book.  When you are finished you will have your opinions too, but like me, when I really LOVE a book, that's when I have A LOT to say about it. 

Um...can you tell I liked the book!!  haha

Get it, Read it, Enjoy it and Review it!! 

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow where I will be reviewing the second book in the Trilogy, Marking Time.  You won't want to miss it!!

No comments: