Thursday, August 4, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY'S

I am starting something new for my blog, Throwback Thursday's.  Each Thursday I am going to review one of my past favorites for all of you looking for a fun, sexy read.

This week I introduce you to See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson.  This book is one of my absolute favorites, I have lost count of how many times I have read this book.  This is the one book that every time I lend it to someone, I buy another copy just in case I want to read it again before the person gives it back. 

See Jane Score follows Jane Alcott, a reporter who has been given the chance to cover the Seattle Chinooks Hockey team while another reporter is on medical leave.  She see's this as her chance to prove herself a "real" reporter.  Of course the guys on the team give this little spitfire of a woman a hard time, especially Luc "Lucky" Martineau, the teams goalie and team bad-boy, who Jane can't stop thinking about.  Things heat up on the road between these two, but can they survive when Luc finds out what Jane has been hiding?  You need to read this book to find out what happens.

This is the second book of the Seattle Chinooks Series, others include:

Simply Irresistible
The Trouble with Valentine's Day
True Love and Other Disasters
Nothing But Trouble
Any Man of Mine (Her Newest Release)

No comments: