Monday, August 1, 2011

RETURN OF THE WALLFLOWERS

After an exciting trip to Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday to pick up a few items for the new house, me and my husband headed home where he decided to watch a movie he rented and said "Why don't you go read for a while."  Which I normally would do, but with having to wait until Tuesday for my new releases and the Library being closed so I coudn't get the holds I have waiting, I was stuck.  I wanted to read something that I haven't over read and I thought of just the thing, The Wallflower's series by Lisa Kleypas.

Four young ladies enter London Society with one goal: use their feminine wiles to find a husband.


 Secrets of a Summer Night
Annabelle Peyton and Simon Hunt's Story
Annabelle says that Mr. Hunt would be the last man she would marry, so why is she having such a hard time getting him out of her head.


 It Happened One Autumn
Lillian Bowman and Marcus Westcliff's Story
Uptight Marcus couldn't possibly ever marry a spitfire American like Lillian Bowman, but he can't stop thinking about her and what her reaction to his kisses means.



Devil In Winter
Evie Jenner and Lord St. Vincent's Story
She asked this notorious Rake to marry her for protection in return for money, so why does he feel as if he is in need of protection, from his growing feelings for her.


 Scandal In Spring
Daisy Bowman and Matthew Swifts Story
Daisy is the last Wallflower looking for love but she doesn't want just anyone, especially the man that her father has picked for her, but can she continue to deny the attraction for the one man she doesn't want to fall for.



If you have yet to read the Wallflower's Series, you need to run out and get them now.  They are funny, sexy, flirty Historical that will keep you entertained long throughout the night.  These are a To Read in my opinion and a great addition to any book collection! 

No comments: