Saturday, June 2, 2012

This book is ON FIRE!!

Hot for Fireman
The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel #2
Jennifer Bernard
Published May 29th, 2012
Avon Publishing
Source: Edelweiss





Another GREAT read by Jennifer Bernard...I have to say for a new author...Jennifer is crankin out some AWESOME reads! If her first two books are any indication of the kind of fun, fantastic reads we will get out of Jennifer, then bring them on girl!!

Hot for Fireman was such a fast paced, fun, flirty read.  Ryan Blake was trying to get his life back together, after being suspended from the fire department and the career he loved more than life.  The day he stepped into the Hair of the Dog was the best and worst day of his life, and meeting bar manager, Katie Dane, was just the icing on the cake. 

Ryan and Katie have an instant attraction, but she knows a guy as gorgeous as Ryan would never date a petite, flat-chested plain girl like herself.  When a few fires start at the bar, Ryan's protective nature kicks in and he makes it his place to watch out for Katie, and maybe sneak in a few hot kisses while he is at it.  Add in a CRAZY Bachelorette Party, a hoochie named Logan, a kooky ex-boyfriend and some SMOKIN HOT Half naked Firemen, and you have yourself a great read for a hot summer day!!

I simply ADORED this book, not more than The Fireman Who Loved Me, I would suggest reading them both, but I think I liked this book just as much as the first and that says SOOO much for Bernard's writing style.  Ryan and Katie heat up the pages and I am not just talking about the fire's that are being started at the Hair on the Dog. 

I loved that we got to see Capt. Brody and Melissa again, and they have a surprise for all the readers.  I highly recommend this book to all of my followers and hope you enjoy the series as much as I have.  Jennifer Bernard is an author to talk about and I hope you will spread the news about The Bachelor Firemen series!

No comments: