Thursday, April 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Falling For Rachel/Convincing Alex
The Stanislaskis #3&4
Nora Roberts
Released April 2008
Originally Released 1993
512 Pages
Silhouette
Source: Reviewer Owned


One of my FAVORITE FAMILY series ever!!  I simply adore the Stanislaskis Family and know you will too!!




Falling for Rachel

Landlocked in Manhattan, rugged seaman Zack Muldoon needed a tough, no-nonsense lawyer to save his kid brother's delinquent hide. Public defender Rachel Stanislaski was not what he had in mind--until he discovered there was a lot more to the beautiful, coolheaded attorney than met the eye...and found himself falling for her, hook, line and sinker.

Convincing Alex

When Alex Stanislaski mistakenly arrested daringly bold soap-opera writer Bess McKnee for soliciting, she decided the sexy detective was absolutely perfect--for her research and for herself. Now all she had to do was convince him she was right....



For those of you who have read EVERY Nora Roberts book ever published, you will remember these books from a while back, but when I started my Nora obsession, only in the last ten years, I was lucky enough to stumble upon This Wonderful Collection that was just re-issued and made into three books, with two stories to each book. 



The first two family members, Natasha and Mikhail, started out the collection, and I enjoyed their romances, getting to know the family and falling in love with them.  But I fell even harder when it came to the love between Rachel and Zack, and Alex and Bess. 

Zack Muldoon...*swoon*...there is just something about him, could be the sailor aspect, the blue, blue eyes, or maybe it was just his rugged, sharp attitude, that funny enough, Rachel was having no part of.  She was tough, and grew up with two older brothers, there was no way in hell she was going to let this handsome, sexy, broody stranger push her buttons, well....maybe not those buttons...ehem...hahaha.


We also get to meet Zack's troubled brother, Nick, who actually goes on to become the hero of book #5, Waiting for Nick. 




Alex and Bess also have a wild, love/hate romance that will keep you turning the pages wondering when these two will finally kiss.  She is crushing on him, he is crushing on her, even though he doesn't want to be.  I laughed, I cried and I cheered for them in the end.  I just simply adore this family and I have re-read each story over a dozen times.


If you have never read this collection from Nora, it is SO worth the read, and they have recently been released digitally for your e-readers, so now you don't have to scour the library looking for the paperback copies. 



Happy Reading my lovely Tasty Readers and I will be back tomorrow for Elite Force Weekend!!





No comments: