Friday, March 30, 2012

Book Sale Find Friday

Hey My Trusty Tasty Readers....

Since moving to North Carolina, I have been to THREE Big Book Sales at the local library and I have found some AMAZING paperbacks to add to my ever-growing collection.  So I've decided to start a weekly post dedicated to the Awesome Book Sale Finds that I have acquired this past year.  I won't be posting a review with them, since I have quite a few books to finish before I start on my book sale finds, but I wanted to share a few of the oldies but goodies with you, my fellow readers, who might have a bit more time on their hands to start these books now, or may be looking for a great BEACH WEEKEND READ!!



And Then Came You: Sam's Story
Marconi Sister's #1
Maureen Child
Published July 11th, 2004
335 Pages
St. Martins


Nine years ago, Samantha Marconi was swept away in a whirlwind wedding...even though she'd only known her new husband for a month. When Jeff left her just weeks after the wedding-she found out she was pregnant and had nowhere to turn. So Sam did the only thing she thought she could do. She placed her daughter up for adoption and tried to forget the past-until her past came knocking on her door...

Jeff never received Sam's letters, nor did he know she had their child-until after the little girl was put up for adoption. Jeff managed to find their daughter, Emma, and lovingly raised her on his own. He's about to remarry-but his divorce from Sam never went through. Jeff needs Sam's help to get "unmarried," and quick. Yet when Jeff shows up on Sam's doorstep, he's shocked to find the sparks that once flew between them are still burning strong. Can he let Sam go again? Especially when the truth about what really happened nine years ago is finally revealed...



This book has been on my mind a lot lately.  After reading the back cover blurb I was very intrigued by this book and I actually just ordered the next two of the series, Turn My World Upside Down and A Crazy Kind of Love.  I know its a sickness, but I HATE just reading ONE book of a SERIES...I need to read them all.  For any of my TASTY READER'S who have READ this book, please share in the comments section what you thought.  I'd love to hear feedback on the book!!






1 comment:

Jen Shields said...

I've never read anything by her before. I love her covers. They're so beautiful!