Thursday, January 19, 2012

No WAITING for this book.....Read NOW!

Wait For Me
Elisabeth Naughton
Released Dec 22, 2011
Kindle Edition
Source: Reviewer Purchased






This one was a tough one to get through....and NO, I don't mean in a bad way, I mean in the sense of "covering your eyes" during a scary movie.  I didn't want to know what was coming next.  I got so involved with the story, I didn't want my heart to be crushed any more....Yet....I finished the book and LOVED IT!!  What a GREAT story, and the way things became unraveled kept me on my toes the whole time.

From page one you are sucked into Kate's life and are there every step of the way, as she discovers that her life for the last five years had been a lie, not that she truly knew that, well.....because she was in a coma and had lost her memory.  She sets out to get answers, but what she gets is SO much more!!

I LOVED MITCH MATTHEWS....just had to get that out there now.  He is one of the secondary characters, Annie's brother.  He is funny, handsome, charismatic and gives us that comical relief that we needed when things got too heated, or emotional.  He was also so cute when it came to Simone, The "minivan" thing was too cute!!

Ryan and Kate's relationship brought out so many different emotions.  You are trying to understand where he is coming from, with anger and sadness, and then you want to be on her side, which is filled with confusion and feelings that she doesn't understand.  It was torture!  I just wanted them to be together, and become a family again, but life is never that easy and it wasn't that easy for them either.  Ugh....talk about frustrated!

I am NOT giving away anything that might kill the plot for you, or steal away the fun of finding out on your own...SO, I will just say.....This book is SO worth the buy, and I guarantee that you will be like me, putting it down, ranting about it for a few minutes to ANYONE who will listen and then picking it back up!! 

Happy Reading!!

No comments: