Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NJRW Conference....HERE I COME...

Hey All,

I will be away Thursday-Monday, attending the New Jersey Romance Writers 'Put Your Heart In A Book Conference'.  The conference is my first and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to be going.  I am looking forward to some very informative workshops with some AMAZING authors, such as Rachel Gibson, Brenda Novak, Kristan Higgins, Laura Griffin and Marie Force. 

I wanted to let everyone know that there will also be a Literacy Book Fair with some very famous authors signing their amazing releases.  Below is the link for more information and I have also attached the event flyer.

Hope to see all of you there,

Lisa

http://njromancewriters.org/index.php?/conference/conference_bookfair/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa! The conference was super-fun, and you get the "Best Table Mate" award. I really enjoyed meeting your dynamic self and look forward to following your reads.