Friday, July 22, 2011

What's On Your Playlist??

For those of you who don't know I am an aspiring Author currently working on my first Contemporary Romance novel.  Writing a book is something I have always wanted to do and then the ideas just started coming, the characters started talking and away I went. 

Sometimes I will hear a song on the radio which brings one of my stories to my mind.  I take these songs and make a playlist for each of my novels so that while I write I am able to bring back the emotions that are triggered by certain songs.

I thought it would be fun to list the songs that make up the playlist for my first novel.....which I have titled but it will remain a surprise.

Playlist # 1
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart by Alicia Keys
Please Dont Leave Me by Pink
Breakeven by The Script
Im Broken by Pantera
Sexy Bitch by David Guetta ft Akon
Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas
Love The Way You Lie by Eminem ft Rihanna
Edge of Desire by John Mayer
Lost In You by Three Days Grace
Basketcase by Sara Bareilles

I would love to hear about your playlists....even if just a songs that reminds you of your favorite book.  Send me a comment, I'd love to chat!!

No comments: