Friday, July 29, 2011

TRUE LOVE OR FOOL'S GOLD

Only Mine
Susan Mallery
Released July 26th, 2011
384 pages
HQN Publishers




 Dakota Hendrix, one of the Hendrix Triplets, is working with the new reality show that has come into town.  Finn Anderssen is trying to keep his handsome twin brothers from ruining their lives by apprearing on a stupid reality show.  He is stubborn, she is opinionated.  Will it end with True Love or will one of them be left the fool in Fools Gold?

Susan Mallery has done it again with the newest installment of The Fool's Gold series.  I really enjoyed the chemistry between Dakota and Finn, and the secondary story involving Stephen and Sasha.  If you are a lover of all Susan Mallery then you might find the book to be a bit predictable, but I still fall in love with every book she writes, and this one was no different.  Definitely a To-Read! 

I am not going to give away any details because I want everone to go out and buy the book.  But I will say that I thought the end was kind of abrupt.  I felt that I wasn't done with the story just yet.  I wanted to know what happened between Stephen and Aurelia, and I was kind of left in the dust.  But there are two Hendrix Triplets left to find True Love, so I guess I will just have to wait and see what might be revealed in the next two installments.

Don't miss Nevada's and Montana's stories,  Only Yours and Only His coming in August and September.

No comments: