Friday, December 28, 2012

The Firemen get Hotter and HOTTER

Sex and the Single Fireman
The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel #3
Jennifer Bernard
Releasing Jan 29th, 2013
384 Pages
Avon Romance
Source: Avon Addicts

Jennifer Bernard writes smokin hot burning...FIRES!!  Ha ha, No seriously...Bernard know the recipe for romance, Smokin Heroes + Hot Tempered Heroines = Burning Passion!!

Blurb

The toughest captain on the East Coast, single father Rick Roman has come thousands of miles to San Gabriel to put an end to the "Bachelor Firemen" media hype. But when a stunning woman he nearly hooked up with in Reno turns out to be a firefighter from his new station, Roman realizes it's going to be tough keeping the tabloids at bay.

But there's even more Sabina isn't telling him. Before dedicating her life to battling blazes, Sabina led a very different life, one that made her famous. The last thing she wants is to have her secret exposed. The papers, bloggers, and TV gossips will have a field day with that—especially when they sense the obvious sexual heat between Sabina and Chief Roman, who's torn between firing her...and falling in love with her!


If Jennifer Bernard keeps writing heroes like Roman...well...I guess I will just have to make room at the top of my favorite romance heroes list! 

He had to call her right away and communicate this important message.  He snatched up his cell phone and punched her number. He'd figure out what to say once she answered.  Maybe something like You're mine, woman, all mine.
 
I LOVED LOVED LOVED SEX AND THE SINGLE FIREMAN!!  This series just keeps getting better and better and the firemen just keep getting hotter and hotter!

Sabina, or better known as Number Two, gives new Chief, Rick Roman, or better known as "Sexy Jeep Guy" a run for his money...or hers...since she was the child super star.  The storyline in SEX AND THE SINGLE FIREMAN is so much fun.  Sabina and Rick have so much sexual tension between them, and a jealous Rick is a sexy Rick!

I loved getting to know Rick better and to be able to see him interact with his thirteen year-old son, Luke, was funny, and charming.  Give him another ten years and Luke might just be a danger to women's hearts all on his own!  Who doesn't love a sexy firemen with a protective streak a mile wide and he can cook amazing Italian...I know...I'll fight you for him!!

Sabina had her own issues that just couldn't be hidden any longer and when they come out into the light...they SHINE BABY!!  Her mother, Annabelle, was a trip.  She had me shaking my head wondering if she ever stopped to just listen to herself speak...cracked me up!  The more I got to know Sabina, the more I liked her.  She was humble, strong and quite the little snarky thing when she wanted to be. 

I can't say enough GREAT things about Jennifer Bernards Firemen series, I have enjoyed getting to know each and every character...cough...Brody...ehem...and I can't wait to see who or what she has next in store for us!!  Psycho anyone??  Yummy!!

This series is BURNING HOT and is highly recommended by A Tasty Read. 

Enjoy and Happy Reading!!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am was jazzed to find your review in my reader. I have the first for this series but have not yet read it. I will have to crack that baby open! Thanks for the great raving review.

Jen Shields said...

I gotta read this

Pat L. said...

I read one of this series. have another on my tbr and will read the rest.