Monday, February 27, 2012

A Tasty Reader Reviews

With tomorrow being the official release day for Rainshadow Road, the second novel in the Friday Harbor Series by Lisa Kleypas, I am posting one last review from one of the Wonderful Women who received Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor from A Tasty Read. 



Lisa Kleypas is one of my favorite authors and I have read every one of her books. This is such a sweet story and much better than expected.. It's not long, I read it in one day. Three brothers are introduced but this book focus on one, Mark. He is single and raising his sister's six year old daughter when he meets the young widow who owns a local toy store. There is a spark of attraction between them but Mark already has a girlfriend waiting in the wings for a marriage proposal. He wants to grant his niece's Christmas wish for a new mom. Who will he choose?
The story moves at a good pace and I was a little bit bummed out it was over so quick. I can't wait to read the next book in the series
.
Cindy Kanavy


It seems the Friday Harbor Series not only started out great, but will continue to delight readers with its hint of magic and beautiful, descriptive words by Lisa Kleypas.  I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about Rainshadow Road.  I hope you all love it as much as I did!!



TOMORROW, A TASTY READ WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE COPY OF RAINSHADOW ROAD.  SO IF YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED YET, CLICK HERE  


No comments: