Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Heading Back to Friday Harbor

Hey Everyone,

With the Highly Anticipated Release of Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas on February 28th, I am giving all My Tasty Readers a little Sneak Peak to satisfy your appetites until then.

Click Here: http://bit.ly/j5qdP8


Which cover is your favorite?? 

Leave a comment about why it's your favorite and if the cover of a book makes or breaks the book!!




I am one of "Lisa's Divas" - a group of select fans who share info & content related to Lisa's novels and get sneak peeks & swag in return.

4 comments:

Amy Lamont said...

I like the second cover with the woman holding up the pink dress. It seems more modern. The other one feels more old-fashioned. It probably wouldn't catch my eye on a bookstore shelf.

Great blog, BTW! Cant wait to try out some of your recipes!

Tasty Book Tours said...

Thanks Amy. Ill be posting my recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake in the next week or so, and let me tell you.. I made it for a Lia Sophia party I was hosting and everyone LOVED it!!

So happy you stopped by!!

Natalija said...

I agree with Amy, the second one is better. I know it's wrong, but I do judge book by its cover.

Tasty Book Tours said...

I tend to go towards the blue picture, I think it is because it is a more soothing, calming color. I guess I just like the color blue...haha. The pink is slightly more sultry, its the pinks and mauves. Do you get a certain feeling from the colors of the cover, not just the pictures??