Saturday, September 24, 2011

I WANT A FRENCH KISS!

Anna and the French Kiss
Stephanie Perkins
Released December 2nd, 2010
372 pages
Dutton Books







What a great book!!  This book left me feeling so.....HAPPY!

  I wanted things to work out, but I am glad that it wasn't so easy...because sometimes life isn't easy....Stephanie wrote an Amazing story of a super cool girl, living in a strange land, falling in love with someone who she shouldn't be in love with...and he might just be in love with her too.....if not for that pesky Girlfriend he has..(of course).  Ellie...just her name pisses me off...hahaha


Anna (Banana Elephant) was such a cool girl, I liked her from page one...she was nice, sweet and a good friend...someone I would definitely consider a friend.  Etienne St. Clair...what can I say about you my love....he was just such a real person, so kind and funny, how could you not see all the wonderful qualities in him that Anna saw. 


I loved the chemistry between them...all that sexual tension and floating hormones.....and the mistaken words, the accidental touches, the jealous glances and everything else!!  I loved it!!
The secondary characters were so much fun also.  Mer, Rash and Josh made for some entertaining scenes and crazy messes!  I just loved it and I am ready for Lola....Stephanie Perkins...you are awesome!!

No comments: