Monday, January 23, 2012

A Tasty Reader Reviews

Got in another great review for Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas.  Those of you who didn't read the last reviews, I am one of Lisa's Divas, and to help promote the New Release in the Friday Harbor Series, Rainshadow Road, we had been given a few copies of Christmas Eve to give out to readers who might be interested in the series!!  I asked my WONDERFUL readers to write me a small review so I could share their thoughts with all of you!!



Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor is the most sweet and amazing book that pulls at your heart strings from every angle.

Holly is a sweet little girl who finds herself being raised by her Uncles and lets just say they need a lot of help when it comes to raising a child.

Holly hasn't talked since her mom died and nothing her uncles have tried have made her find her voice again, until they find Maggie. Maggie works in the local toy store and helps Holly find an imagination, a magic shell and her voice again. Maggie proves to be a necessary part of this families life and in the care of Holly.

This book will also have you laughing out loud at some of the crazy things these men do trying to learn the parenting role or even cooking a simple Thanksgiving meal.

I am so glad I was given the opportunity to read this book and can't wait to read more in book 2!


~Amanda

No comments: